Association with Chapter Membership
Association Only Member
The ASCCA offers a range of membership categories to accommodate the varying needs of our members and the broad impact of our association. Below is a listing of the membership types under the ASCCA:
- Regular Members shall be automotive service businesses validly and currently registered in good standing with the California Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) and the Bureau of Automotive Repair (BAR) as an Automotive Repair Dealer (ARD). Regular members shall be entitled to vote and hold elective office in the ASCCA
- Associate Members shall be those businesses, which supply goods, equipment or services to the automotive service/repair industry, and/or those automotive repair businesses, regardless of type, not located in the State of California. Associate members shall be entitled to vote but shall not be entitled to hold elective office in the within the state association.
- Educator Members shall be teachers or administrators working in an accredited California school who do not own or manage an automotive repair facility. Educator members shall not be entitled to vote or hold elective office within the state association.
- Branch Membership is for Regular, Associate, and Educator members who want to join multiple ASCCA chapters, and/ or have branch locations that they want to join at the ASCCA chapter level. Branch members shall not be entitled to vote or hold elective office within the state association.
- Student Members shall be at least 16 years old and be currently enrolled in a California high school, votech or college automotive program. Student Member shall not be entitled to vote or hold elective office within the state association.
Application for ASCCA Student Membership